Tennis Training Booking terms
Registration Terms and notes
— For Spanish + Tennis Program a € 300 deposit is required. The deposit will be deducted from the total price. Registration in a Tennis Program will not be valid unless we receive the copy of payment of the deposit or the total amount.
— For registration at the Tennis Program the total payment should be made at least 6 weeks before the beginning of Program.
— To attend the Junior and kids Tennis Summer Camp each camper must have a medical certificate that declares the suitability to play tennis.
Accommodation at the Tennis Summer Camp
— Students with arranged accommodation should arrive the day before the Tennis Camp and depart the day after finishing the camp. It is not usually a problem to arrive earlier or stay later. There will be a fee charged for any extra days you require accommodation.
— Student should inform ZADOR of his/her time of arrival.
— Students must follow the rules in the accommodation and maintain the room clean and tidy.
Alicante Airport pick-up service
— Student should send the flight information at least 1 week prior to arrival: place, time, flight number.
— Student should inform ZADOR using the Emergency Phone in case of any delay. There is an extra fee for waiting hour and from pick-up service from 22:00 to 8:00.
Payments for Spanish + Tennis Program
The total payment for Spanish + Tennis Program must be in Euros and at least 6 weeks before the beginning of the Programmes. In all cases, the exact amount of the invoice must arrive at ZADOR, Spanish school.
- For Visa application, we will provide a document proving the registration at the school, the course and the accommodation booked once we have received the payments.
- To prepare the documents we would need the following details about the student: complete name, complete address, a copy of the passport (by email or fax), date of birth, name of the father, name of the mother, a passport-sized photo.
- Visa support fee: Free for Normal letter, €30 for certified letter, €100 for Express letter to USA and Europe and €130 for Express letter to South America, Asia, Africa and Oceania.
- ZADOR is not responsible for rejected VISA.
- Please, read the Information on Visa application carefully.
— Any serious violation of the Spanish + Tennis Camp rules, failure to comply with rules of good behaviour, or damage caused to facilities, equipment and personal property shall entail the immediate expulsion from the Spanish + Tennis Camp as well as compensation for damages.
— Consume of drugs or alcohol shall entail the immediate expulsion from the Spanish + Tennis Camp.
Once enrolled, there are no refunds. We recommend to contract a cancellation insurance policy.
- No refund shall be made in case of the camper withdrawing for family, personal or disciplinary reasons before the end of the camp.
- If ZADOR or TENNIS ACADEMY IN ALICANTE has to cancel the program, the full amount received will be refunded.
- Any complain about the program should be made during the program period to our staff. In the case of a legal action, participant and Zador will be subject to the Spanish court in Alicante. Any other court system will be renounced.
Some notes for Spanish + Tennis Camp in Spain
— ZADOR will not accept any liability for injury, theft or damage caused by students to persons or properties during the stay.
— Students agree to assume all the risk and responsibilities surrounding the participation in the Spanish + Tennis Camp Program and release and exonerate Zador, their officers and employees from and against any present or future claim, loss, or liability for injury to person or property which students may suffer.
— If the student decides to travel during the booked period and he/she does not attend the Tennis training, the Spanish lessons, no refund will be made.
— Only in case of serious problems with the accommodation, the student can change it without paying the accommodation arrangement fee again (€ 30).
— The School close on the National and Local holidays specified on the Price List and there will be no make up classes, unless specified in the price list.
— The student, unless specified otherwise, authorises Zador to use the possible photographic or video material in which s/he may appear for exclusive advertising use by ZADOR, Spanish schools.